002 how i do it
嘿,伙计们,看看 17 号项目。
Hey guys look them to project 17.
现在我要设置一个趋势屏幕。
Now I'm going to set up a trend screen.
因此,让我们回到这里,我立即注意到一些令人失望的事情,那就是我的导航上实际上没有空间容纳趋势屏幕。
So let's come back over here and right away I noticed something that's kind of a bummer and that's that I don't really have room on my navigation for a trend's screen.
所以这是我必须在这里解决的问题,但我想我知道该怎么做。
So that's something I'm going to have to solve in here but I think I know how I'm going to do it.
首先,让我们回到图形选项卡。
First things first let's come back into our graphics tab.
右键单击屏幕插入。
Right click on screens insert.
这将成为趋势。
And this is going to be trending.
这将分辨率设置为 700 x 600。
And that set that resolution to 700 by 600.
好的,我已经有了一个趋势屏幕,让我们首先复制欢迎屏幕中的所有内容,然后将其全部放入其中。
OK so I've got a trending screen and let's start by copying everything from our welcome screen and just dropping it all in there.
我们很好。
And we're good.
我将继续快速更改该设置,这样我以后就不会将其与实际的欢迎屏幕混淆。
I'll go ahead and change that real quick so I don't get it confused later on with my actual welcome screen.
让我们继续关闭这个警报内容,这样我就不会查看那些选项卡了。
Let's go ahead and close this alarm stuff just so I'm not looking at those tabs.
现在我该如何出行呢?
Now how am I going to get around here.
好吧,让我们保存这个。
Well let's save this.
首先,在我们设置导航并保存之前,我想我要做的就是这里。
First of all before we go setting up navigation and save that and here's where I think I'm going to do.
我认为我不需要在每个屏幕上都有一个应用程序退出按钮,所以我将把它移到这里,我还将把它延伸一些。
I don't think I need an application exit button on every single screen so I'm going to move this up here and I will also stretch that out some.
我会改变这一点。
And I will change this.
让我们回到按钮,我会说退出 HDMI。
Let's go back to button and I will say exit HDMI.
所以现在更加具体了。
So that is a lot more specific now.
让我们把它与上面的那些东西对齐,实际上也许我不会把它与我的指示放在一起。
And let's just line that up with those things up there actually maybe I won't put it up with my indication.
也许我会把它放在这里,是的,我喜欢这样。
Maybe I'll put it right down here and yeah I like it like that.
所以现在我有一个退出按钮。
So now I've got an exit button.
它是红色的,很显眼,但不会到处都是。
It's red it's conspicuous but it's not going to be everywhere.
所以现在我可以继续复制并粘贴它,给自己一个新按钮,我知道在此之后我将不再需要任何屏幕。
So now I can go ahead and copy this and paste it give myself a new button and I know I'm not going to need any more screens after this.
所以现在我会安全了,我们将其称为趋势,并将趋势放在这里。
So I'll be safe at this point and we'll just call that trending and we'll put trending here.
那应该可以了。
And that should do it.
这样我们就有了导航。
So we've got our navigation.
让我们复制它并将其分发到其他地方。
Let's copy that and distribute it everywhere else.
他们在那里,他们在那里。
They're there they're there.
我们已经得到了欢迎。
We've already got it on welcome.
让我们把它放在那里,我们需要一个按钮。
Let's put it there and we'll need a button here.
但这将是一个欢迎屏幕按钮。
But that's going to be a welcome screen button.
我已经知道了。
I've got that.
我现在只是要把它移高一点,这样我就可以穿好所有东西,然后让我们把所有这些东西都拉到那里。
I'm just going to move that up a little bit for right now so that I can dress everything and let's pull all this stuff over there.
现在我可以把它去掉,因为我不再需要它来穿衣服了。
Now I can remove that because I don't need it for dressing anymore.
设置是一个欢迎按钮。
And the set up are a welcome button.
所以我们会热烈欢迎大家回到这里。
So that's going to be a welcome back here.
现在你已经看到我这样做了一百次了,不是吗?
And you've seen me do this a hundred times by now haven't you.
那一定是变老了。
That's got to be getting old.
我希望你知道快进按钮在哪里。
I hope you know where the fast forward button this.
好的。
All right.
现在回到这里,除非从其他地方引导它。
Now come back in here unless to lead it from everywhere else.
不是欢迎屏幕。
Not the welcome screen.
摆脱我们所有的退出按钮。
Get rid of all of our exit buttons.
现在让我们带上我们的趋势按钮,这将真正为所有奇妙的项目提供导航。
And now let's bring our trending button and that's going to do it for navigation really for all of wonder where projects.
所以这是我最后一次在本课程中进行任何导航。
So that's the last time I'm going to have to do any navigation in this course.
是的,那很好。
Yea that's pretty nice.
我们已经做好了准备。
And we've got that set up.
这个现在也是纯金的。
This one is now solid gold as well.
好的,我们已经完成了所有繁忙的工作。
And OK we've got all the busy work done.
让我们在这里进行趋势分析。
Let's get our trend analysis set up in here.
我们能做的第一件事就是清除所有不需要的垃圾。
And the first thing we can do is wipe out all of the garbage that we don't need.
我们需要其他一切,至少我们想要其他一切。
We need everything else at least we want everything else.
因此,让我们继续确定一些趋势。
So let's go ahead and get some trends set up.
我要去图形拉动我的趋势工具和斯特拉尔,又漂亮又大。
I'm going to go to graphics pull in my trend tool and Strahl that nice and big.
我们希望这次能够看到它。
We want to be able to see it this time.
没有理由不这样做。
No reason not to.
然后我们需要建立一些趋势才能真正看到。
And then we need to set up some trends to actually be able to see.
那么让我们进来吧。
So let's come in here.
双击它并转到点。
Double click on this and go to points.
我们将要观看的第一个标签。
And our first tag that we're going to be watching.
让我们继续测量水箱液位。
Let's go ahead and take our tank level.
第二个我们将测量压差。
Our second one we will take our differential pressure.
我们的第三个让我们把皮蒂的第一个带到那里。
Our third one let's take Petey one right there.
然后我们的最后一个也会很可惜,我们可以标记这些出口压力,这将是指我们的过滤器的入口压力,当然还有压差,当然还有水箱液位。
And then our last one will take pity too and we can label these outlet pressure this one will be inlet pressure referring to our filter of course then we've got differential pressure and of course tank level.
好的。
All right.
那么让我们对这些进行一些衡量。
So let's put some scales on these.
压力将是小规模零最大规模 20 和我们的压差明斯规模零最大规模我们会说大约 7。
The pressures are going to be mini scale zero Max scale 20 and our differential pressure Minns scale zero Max scale we will say about 7.
然后我们的水箱液位将从 0 变为 100。
And then our tank level will go from zero to 100.
风格又如何呢?
And what about the style.
那么我们可以改变所有这些线条的样式。
Well we can change the style of all of these lines.
那么我们将如何计算水箱液位呢?
So what will we take for tank level for tank level.
我们必须走一条正常的直线,我会把它做得更粗一点。
We will have to take a normal straight line and I will make this a little bit thicker.
所以我们也会改变颜色,我会把压差变成蓝色。
So we'll also change the color and I'll make that kind of a blue for differential pressure.
我会把它做成像这个橙子一样的东西。
I will make that something like this orange.
那可能很好。
That could be good.
对于重量,我会把它做得更厚。
And for the weight I will make that much thicker.
好的。
OK.
入口压力和出口压力我将使用点划线来表示它们的颜色。
Inlet pressure and outlet pressure I'm going to use dotted and dashed lines on those for the colors of these.
我会继续做它们。
I'll go ahead and make them.
也许我会制作绿色和其他东西。
Maybe I'll make green and something else.
因此,让我们尝试一下绿色,然后是出口压力。
So let's try green there and then outlet pressure.
我已经使用了虚线,所以现在使用虚线。
I already used the dashed lines so now use a dotted line.
以及颜色。
And for color.
好吧,继续吧,把它变成紫色的东西。
Well go ahead and make that something like a purple.
我什至不确定这些颜色差异到底会出现多少,然后我会保留正常重量的头部。
I'm not even sure how much these color differences are really going to show up and then I'll leave that normal weight head.
好的,现在我已经设置了四个不同的引脚,我将点击“确定”。
OK so now I've got four different pins set up and I'll hit OK on that.
至于为标签和图例设置特定的轴,我认为我不会做任何事情。
And as far as setting up specific axes to tags and a legend I don't think I'm going to do any of that.
我只是要把它开箱即用,如果我需要在测试阶段调整它,我会的。
I'm just going to take this right out of the box and if I need to adjust it in the test phase I will.
但目前我认为我已经把一切都安排在了我想要的地方,而且我认为这样看起来实际上会相当不错。
But for the time being I think I've got everything right where I want it and I think it's actually going to look pretty good that way.
所以我们要找出答案。
So we're going to find out.
但目前,这就是在哪里设置趋势的全部内容。
But for right now that's all there is to setting up trending in wonder where.
所以我应该设置一些非常可定制的。
So I should have just set up some very customizable.
我们在应用程序中使用的趋势非常酷。
Very cool trending for us to use in our application.
因此,我们将在下一讲测试这个东西时找出情况是否属实。
So we will find out if that's truly the case in the next lecture when we test this thing until then.
干杯
Cheers